- Tires should be inflated to their normal level. It is essential advice, as proper tire inflation prevents wearing out and makes car handling better and safe.
- Tires should be rotated from time to time. Don’t use one pair of tires for too long.
- Check the wheel alignment during maintenance to avoid possible tire damage and rapid wear.
- Use only suitable kinds of tires for your vehicle.
- Always have a spare tire in your car.
Why Should You Get Your Tires Repaired In Supreme Auto Care
Either you book your schedule ahead of time with us to get your tires repaired, or it happens that you’re passing by our shop with one of your tires damaged, we will always be glad to repair it for you, or even to top it off to the right amount of air pressure.
Either if we have to plug your tire from the outside or the inside, as soon as your vehicle enters our facilities, we will inspect all your tires from any cracks, wear or low tread, and make sure they’re safe for you to drive.
Variety of options
At Supreme Auto Care, we are proud partners with the best tires and rims suppliers in Hamilton. If you’re shopping for a new or used set of winter tires, all-season tires, contact us for a quick quote!